Reading progress update: I've read 70 out of 256 pages.

So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. 1 (light novel) (So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)) - Okina Baba

SoI was excited for this beek because I thought it was going to be shoujo. Yen Press bringing this over should be a clue since they only bring over brotaku shit.

First of all it inject a male POV character that has ALL the skills and divine protection, where as we only have our spider at level 1 and barely any skills. This is the part where if the POV was female they'd rant about how "mary sue" she is. But not, it's a fucking male so they won't which is also why I'm pretty sure this book was written by a dude. The point that the Earth Hatchling is female and needs a "pretty" name over a bad ass one. The jealous little sister, and the fact that Earth Dragons can become nagini! This is setting up to become a Monster Musume book real quick. I've seen some of the art looking for that cover and it DOES seem that our hero spider becomes a big breasted drider along with other big breasted driders. Toss in our POV male PRINCE character and there you go.